Rodent Control Company
According to the CDC, Hantaviruses are a group of viruses carried by rodents. Three common wild rodents live with people – the Norway rat, the roof rat and the house mouse. Integirty is a smarter approach to pest control.
How Do You Know If You Need Rat Control?
Rats, Mice, Rodents EXTERMINATOR.
Integrity Pest Control Services Near Me?
Rodents: Rats & Mice
Rodents breed rapidly. Some species breed year-round. Because rodents breed year round, are major disease vectors, and are extremely destructive a pest control professional should be contacted for assistance as soon as presence is suspected. Schedule Today→
Integrity takes a smarter approach to pest control. Since our inception in 2001, we’ve been in front of the curve with using effective and innovative products and application techniques that lead the way in regard to eco-minded.
We are QualityPro Certified for residential, commercial, & schools. We’ve continued to push our own limits even with over 15 years of experience.
Our existence is a testament to Integrity, high quality pest management systems and treatments, and the fact that bugs are continually evolving.
At Integrity, we pride ourselves on a Smarter Approach to pest control. Environmental impact, effectiveness, & Integrity to client & ecosystem are at the heart of every interaction. Call Integrity.
Modern Construction & Rodent Control
QP Trained Inspections
While modern construction methods may result in sound structures that may reduce invasion by the Norway rat, it is much more difficult to keep out house mice, which may move in during construction and maintain a population thereafter. It is also not uncommon to find deer ice in urban or suburban areas, where they may often live in parkland, wooded areas, brush piles or firewood.
Rodent Exterminators Near Me
People hate and fear rats. Often times it is easier to ignore and even deny a rodent problem. Rodents or their parasites carry many diseases, including plague, salmonellosis, leptospirosis and typhus. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports about five to 10 cases of plague every year. Is Integrity Exterminators in my area?
What Are Rodents’ Physical Abilities?
- Gain entrance through 1/2 inch holes
- Climb horizontal and vertical wires
- Climb inside of vertical pipes 1 1/2 to 4 inches in diameter
- Climb outside of vertical pipes and conduits up to 3 inches in diameter
- Climb outside of vertical pipes of any size if the pipe is within 3 inches of the wall or other support
- Crawl horizontally on any type of pipe or conduit
- jump vertically as much as 36 inches from a flat surface
- Jump horizontally 48 inches on a flat surface
- Jump horizontally at least 8 feet from an elevation of 15 feet
- Burrow down vertically to a depth of 4 feet in soil
- Drop 50 feet without serious injury
- Climb bricks or other rough exterior walls offering footholds
- Climb vines, shrubs, or trees or travel along telephone or power lines to gain access to upper stories of buildings
- Reach as much as 13 inches along smooth vertical walls
- Swim as far as a 1/2 mile in open water and tread water for up to three days; travel in sewer lines even against substantial current and dive through water plumbing traps
- Gnaw through a variety of materials including lead sheeting, cinderblock, aluminum sheetings, glass and improperly cured concrete.
Rat Extermination: Rodenticide
When high pest rodent populations require removal or structures and commodities are at risk from rodent attack, rodenticides can play a useful management role. TiP: The importance of sanitation, harborage reduction and rodent exclusion on pest rodent populations in and around structures is critical to successful rodent exclusion.
Moth Balls For Rodent Control?
MothBalls Are Regulated Pesticides:
You cannot legally use mothballs as repellents for animals like mice, squirrels, raccoons, or snakes. Many people don’t even realize that mothballs are pesticides. They are pesticides that come in a solid form and then volatilize, slowly changing to a gas. When you smell mothballs, you are inhaling the pesticide. Because mothballs are pesticides, they are regulated by the Environmental Protection Agency and use of the products in any manner not in accordance with the product’s label is illegal. The labels do not allow their use as animal repellents.
Sanitation & Rodent Proofing
Sanitation and rodent proofing are important to reduce harborage, food and entry points in structures to reduce rodent problems. If efforts are taken to patch holes and seal rodents out, it is important that those conducting the work use substantial materials to deter rodents as they will readily chew through it.
Rats or Mice?
House mice are so small they can readily invade structures. They resemble rats, but are smaller. Like rats, they have a long, naked tail. House mice can most easily be confused with juvenile Norway rats or deer mice.
Get An Inspection!
Rodent control is a difficult task, often requiring a variety of tools including Integrated Pest Management methods to achieve effective control.
RATS|Call now for A Rodent Removal (918) 245-PEST|MICE
Rodent Control: Diseases Directly Transmitted by Rats
- Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome. This is a viral disease that is transmitted by the rice rat. This disease is spread in one of three ways: inhaling dust that is contaminated with rat urine or droppings, direct contact with rat feces or urine, and infrequently due to the bite of rat.
- Leptospirosis. This is a bacterial disease that can be transmitted by coming into contact with infected water by swimming, wading or kayaking or by contaminated drinking water. Individuals may be at increased risk of Leptospirosis infections if they work outdoors or with animals.
- Rat-bite Fever. This disease may be transmitted through a bite, scratch or contact with a dead rat.
- Salmonellosis. Consuming food or water that is contaminated by rat feces bacteria can cause this disease.
Diseases Indirectly Transmitted by Rats
- Plague. This disease is carried by rats and transmitted by fleas in the process of taking a blood meal. Domestic rats are the most common reservoir of plague.
- Colorado Tick Fever. This is a viral disease that is transmitted by the bite of a tick that has taken a blood meal from a bushy-tailed woodrat.
- Cutaneous Leishmaniasis. This disease is a parasite that is transmitted to a person by the bite of an infected sand fly that has fed on a wild woodrat.
Rodents: Rats & Mice
Trust the name that has been around over 15 years in rodent control.
Schedule A Rodent Control Appointment
Schedule an appointment today to treat on one of the following pests: Bed Bugs, Termites, Subterranean Termites, Mosquitoes, Spiders, Ants, Roaches, Scorpions, Fleas, Ticks, Mites, Brown Recluses, Black Widows, Mice, Rats, Rodents, Camel Crickets, Field Crickets, Mole Crickets, Silverfish, Indian Meal Moths, Drain Flies, Ground Beetles, and other occasional invaders.